This position will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and operating machinery ensuring the nonstop and efficient running of production. A good machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. Must be willing to learn and improve. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency.
This is a Graveyard shift with opportunity to switch to day shift. This person will also have the opportunity to advance to a leadership position.
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Operate pot filling machine, change settings, change pot sizes.
- Maintain a clean working area
- Maintain proper levels of ingredients in our in-line soil maker hoppers.
- Follow mixing instructions.
- Operate a bale buster
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to walk and move 5×7 trays filled with soil approx. 200 feet.
- Must be forklift certified
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience as machine operator