We are seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to fill the role of Sales Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will schedule all inbound/outbound shipments, provide leadership to our warehouse team and strive to keep transportation costs low. The successful candidate will also be responsible for prioritizing tasks to meet expected shipping dates and maintaining an accurate inventory. If you have previous warehouse leadership experience and work well in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
- Organizing shipments and Forecasting sales.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Operating IT systems
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Liaising with and managing staff and shifts
- Waste management
- Monitoring stock
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years’ field logistics experience
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer goods industry
- Able to manage time effectively and demonstrate proficient planning skills.
- Good sense of Geography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and constant deadline.
- Must have Patience.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel
- Professional aptitude, presentation, and demeanor
- Receptive to change, and able to quickly learn new skills
- Teamwork – shows a commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Respect – extends dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – fosters trust and a positive work environment
- Innovation – brings creativity to the workplace