The right candidate will have a mechanical background and be able to show stable job history. Must be willing to learn fast, work from 4 pm to 5 am , be upbeat and trustworthy. This position will require the individual to monitor conditions in the greenhouses nightly. You must notify management of any problems with temperature, light, water, and the facility. THIS IS NOT A SECURITY POSITION .
- Monitor Greenhouse temperatures
- Watch lighting systems
- cover blackout systems and heat retention curtains
- Monitor and facilitate the filling of water tanks
- Watch the Reverse Osmosis System
- Keep an eye on fresh water wells and geothermal wells
- Monitor heating and cooling systems
- Turn on wells and pumps associated with heating
- Watch refrigeration systems and temperatures
- Record readings on all of the above
- Call management when readings are deviating from normal
- Walk the facility 3 times a shift
- Interact with the Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager, and Production Manager
- Any problems which come up are to be communicated to management
- Assess maintenance problems and how to fix them.