Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy gardening? Do you enjoy seeing projects grow from start to finish? Do you want to be a part of a growing operation? Come join our Family! We are seeking dependable, assertive, flexible, hardworking, detail-oriented individuals to perform a variety of agricultural tasks associated with growing and shipping of potted plants to wholesale customers. If you love plants and like working in a greenhouse environment, our company might be a good fit for you! You will be trained to complete production and operations tasks, shipping tasks, and maintenance tasks. Leadership opportunities are available.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to Bend over to perform tasks
- Multi-Skill Development. Be prepared to move around the different departments.
- Production and Operations may include filling pots with soil, planting, pinching, spacing, re-planting, moving, spraying and monitoring of plants.
- Shipping tasks may include harvesting, counting, sorting, moving, picking, sleeve wrapping, and boxing of plants and loading packed boxes onto trucks.
- Training will be provided.
- Must be able to provide proof of documentation to work in the United States.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year greenhouse experience
Job Type: Full-time