Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy planting? Come join our Family
Our Mission is to create successful relationships with customers, employees, and vendors through service, quality, teamwork, and integrity. Our commitment in providing quality plants to our customers depends on our attention to detail and a desire to please every customer.
We are seeking dependable, assertive, flexible, hardworking, detail oriented individuals to perform a variety of agricultural tasks associated with growing and shipping of potted plants to wholesale customers. If you love plants and like working in a greenhouse environment, our company might be the right fit for you! You will be trained to complete production and operations tasks, shipping tasks, and maintenance tasks. Advancement opportunities are available!
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to Bend over to perform tasks
- Multi-Skill Development. Be prepared to move around the different departments.
- Production and Operations may include filling pots with soil, planting, pinching, spacing, re-planting, moving, spraying and monitoring of plants.
- Shipping tasks may include harvesting, counting, sorting, moving, picking, sleeve wrapping, and boxing of plants and loading packed boxes onto trucks.
- 1 Year Experience
- Training will be provided.
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to provide proof of documentation to work in the United States.
- Full Time
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Promotion opportunities available.
Send your completed application and a resume to Lindy Mathews at: email@example.com