Our Mission is to create successful relationships with customers, employees, and vendors through service, quality, teamwork, and integrity. Our commitment in providing quality plants to our customers depends on our attention to detail and a desire to please every customer.
We are seeking dependable, flexible, assertive, detail-oriented, hardworking individuals to plant Euro Gardens, Interior Gardens, and Succulent Gardens. If you love plants and working in a greenhouse environment, our company may be the right fit for you! Please include references.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to Bend over to perform tasks
- Multi-Skill Development. Be prepared to move around the different departments.
- Production and Operations may include filling pots with soil, planting, pinching, spacing, re-planting, moving, spraying and monitoring of plants.
- Shipping tasks may include harvesting, counting, sorting, moving, picking, sleeve wrapping, and boxing of plants and loading packed boxes onto trucks.
- Must have 3 years’ experience working in a greenhouse environment.
- Must have experience in merchandising.
- Must be able to provide proof of documentation to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Promotion opportunities available.
Send your completed application and a resume to Lindy Mathews at: firstname.lastname@example.org