Large Wholesale Greenhouse seeking Class A CDL driver for regional routes to Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. This is not an over the road driving Job. Will be home 2-3 nights per week.
Drivers will be responsible for transporting goods from distribution centers to customer locations using a truck. Will be required to perform inspections before and after each trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. Must maintain logs of vehicle repair status and working hours.
- Delivering Freight.
- Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
- Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
- Customer Service skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of roads.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Work Ethic.
- Ability to read customer orders and follow safety regulations.
- 1 Year Driving Experience
- Must have a Clean Driving Record
Required License or Certification:
- Class A CDL
- Competitive Pay based on experience.
Send your completed application and a resume to Lindy Mathews at: firstname.lastname@example.org